Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game is the most used android template written by Nouman Ilyas. This application will help you make your work done efficiently. If you are serious and want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. It is fast, secured, and it is regularly updated.
Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game Android Template Information
Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game Android template is easy to install and use, has a mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this template will fulfill your needs. This android template has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Last Update: 25 November 2021
- Operating Systems: iOS 10.0, Android 7.0, Android 8.0, iOS 11.0, Android 9.0, iOS 12.0, MacOS 10.14, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Unity 2019, Android 10.0, iOS 14.0, iOS 13.0, iOS 15.0, Android 11.0, Android 12.0, iOS 8.0, iOS 9.0, Android 4.0, Android 5.0, Android 6.0
- Files Included: .cs, .apk, .unityproj, .obj, .prefab, .fbx
- Unity 3D
Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game Template Features
Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game template has a user-friendly design, intuitive control panel, and a pack of must-have extensions for better App customization. Here are some important features of this template that you should know:
- Settings: In settings you control sfx and background music. You can select the difficulty mode and also can select the time for making words.
- Practice Mode: In practice mode you can select the difficulty level and timer for the word and can practice with 3 lifelines. A random word is given to you with a starting alphabet or at a random position and you have to enter the word within the time limit. Each alphabet has a score which is added to your total score on entering the correct word. If you enter the incorrect word or couldn’t enter the word within the time limit you will lose a lifeline. You can set the highest score in practice mode which will be added to your profile.
- Online Mode: In online mode there are multiple options: you can create a private room, join a private room or create a public room. There is a list of public rooms where you can join them directly. While making a room you have to select the game difficulty level and time for the player turn. You can invite your friends for an online game by sharing a private room key within the game. The game play is similar to practice mode. The difference is you play turn by turn with other players, if you enter the correct word and the some seconds are left in your timer they will be added to you total time left which will be 60 seconds at the start. Once the total time becomes zero of all the players the game ends and the result will be shown according to their total score. You can see your opponent profile, their complete stats while playing the game.
- Database: Database is used for Login, Signup, User Stats and Leaderboard. Users can register him/herself in the game or can login if he/she already has an account. User can upload his/her picture from the device. There is a global leaderboard where all users are ranked on the basis of their win percentage. You can also see the complete stats of a player by clicking on their picture in the leaderboard.
Live Demo Of Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game Android Template
If you are interested in the Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game android template, you can check the demo before you use this product. A complete, live demo of this application template is available here for you; have a look:
Download Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game Android Template For Free
If we made you curious about this product, then give it a try and improve your business. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this template into your CMS, start using it.
Word War Master – Unity Multiplayer Game would be an excellent android template for your application; you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.