WiFi Router Manager is the most used android template written by UKOsoft. This application will help you make your work done efficiently. If you are serious and want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. It is fast, secured, and it is regularly updated.
WiFi Router Manager Android Template Information
WiFi Router Manager Android template is easy to install and use, has a mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this template will fulfill your needs. This android template has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Last Update: 22 February 2019
- Operating Systems: Android 7.0, Android 8.0, Android 9.0, Android 4.0, Android 5.0, Android 6.0
- Files Included: .apk, .db, .java, .xml
WiFi Router Manager Template Features
WiFi Router Manager template has a user-friendly design, intuitive control panel, and a pack of must-have extensions for better App customization. Here are some important features of this template that you should know:
- Block any type of Stranger Devices using WIFI Router Manager
- Default Username and Password List of Router – 192.168.1.1
- Search wifi connected devices by Mac Address, IP address and Device ID
- Show history of all connected, discovered networks
- Show full profile of connected devices such as Name of Device, Manufacturer ID, Device IP address and Device Mac address
- Setup Page of Router
- Setup WiFi password
- Check Who use my WiFi
- WiFi checker
- WiFi blocker for some devices
- Default Router Admin
- Default Router Password
- Check devices on WiFi
- Which type devices are connected to WiFi
Download WiFi Router Manager Android Template For Free
If we made you curious about this product, then give it a try and improve your business. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this template into your CMS, start using it.
WiFi Router Manager would be an excellent android template for your application; you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.