Text To Speech – Android Source Code is the most used android template written by Vinay Garg. This application will help you make your work done efficiently. If you are serious and want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. It is fast, secured, and it is regularly updated.
Text To Speech – Android Source Code Template Information
Text To Speech – Android Source Code template is easy to install and use, has a mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this template will fulfill your needs. This android template has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Last Update: 26 June 2019
- Operating Systems: Android 7.0, Android 8.0, Android 9.0, Android 4.0, Android 5.0, Android 6.0
- Files Included: .apk, .java, .xml
- Android Studio
- AdMob Ids(Banner and Interstitial)
Text To Speech – Android Source Code Template Features
Text To Speech – Android Source Code template has a user-friendly design, intuitive control panel, and a pack of must-have extensions for better App customization. Here are some important features of this template that you should know:
- Users can do two operations like speech to text and text to speech.
- On speech to text from the help of mic, button click user will type the text from voice.
- Users can copy this text.
- Users can share this text on social sites.
- Users can clean the text also.
- In-text to speech user can listen to whatever he will write and with just a button click user can listen to everything.
Download Text To Speech – Android Source Code Template For Free
If we made you curious about this product, then give it a try and improve your business. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this template into your CMS, start using it.
Text To Speech – Android Source Code would be an excellent template for your application; you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.