PHP Social Stream is the most used PHP script written by axentmedia. This CMS tool will help you make your work done easily. If you are serious and really want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. is fast, secured, and it is being regularly updated.
PHP Social Stream PHP Script Information
PHP Social Stream PHP script is easy to install and use, has mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this script will fulfill your needs. This PHP script has a simple, user-friendly interface and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Current Version: 2.9.9
- Last Update: 8 October 21
- Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Software Version: PHP 8.x, PHP 7.x
- The script requires the PHP version 7.2.5 or higher.
- This script requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension.
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook & Twitter feeds)
Live Demo Of PHP Social Stream PHP Script
If you are interested in the PHP Social Stream PHP script, you can check the demo before you use this product. A full, live demo of this CMS script is available here for you; have a look:
Latest Changelog Of PHP Social Stream PHP Script
Check the very latest changelog of the PHP Social Stream PHP script here. Before the upgrade, we recommend you keep a backup of your database. Please take a look at all the improvements and bug solving:
Version 2.9.9 – 29.09.2021
- VK API updated problem fixed.
- Facebook connect by access token feature added.
- Fixing the image proxy signature problem.
Download PHP Social Stream PHP Script For Free
If we made you curious about this product then give it a try and make your business better. The downloading process is so easy; you just need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this script to your CMS, start using it.
PHP Social Stream would be an excellent PHP script for your CMS, you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.