PassHub – online password manager is the most used PHP script written by LoewenWeb. This CMS tool will help you make your work done easily. If you are serious and really want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. is fast, secured, and it is being regularly updated.
PassHub – online password manager PHP Script Information
PassHub – online password manager PHP script is easy to install and use, has mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this script will fulfill your needs. This PHP script has a simple, user-friendly interface and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Current Version: 1.1.0
- Last Update: 2February 4, 2018
- Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge
- Software Version: PHP 7.x, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- Apache web server
- PHP version 5.5 or greater (7.3+ recommended)—check your web hosting control panel for a PHP version switcher if it doesn’t meet this requirement, or contact your web host to upgrade
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater
Live Demo Of PassHub – online password manager PHP Script
If you are interested in the PassHub – online password manager PHP script, you can check the demo before you use this product. A full, live demo of this CMS script is available here for you; have a look:
Login as Admin
Latest Changelog Of PassHub – online password manager PHP Script
Check the very latest changelog of the PassHub – online password manager PHP script here. Before the upgrade, we recommend you keep a backup of your database. Please take a look at all the improvements and bug solving:
[1.2.4] – 2021-06-24
- Updated libraries – Materialize, jQuery, Underscores, Velocity, Sortable to latest versions
- Moved to handlebars.js templating engine for improved security
- Use strict mode in all JS for improved code error checking
- Removed all inline CSS
- Updater support for 1.2.4
Download PassHub – online password manager PHP Script For Free
If we made you curious about this product then give it a try and make your business better. The downloading process is so easy; you just need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this script to your CMS, start using it.
PassHub – online password manager would be an excellent PHP script for your CMS, you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.