JobClass – Job Board Web Application is the most used PHP script written by BedigitCom. This CMS tool will help you make your work done easily. If you are serious and really want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. is fast, secured, and it is being regularly updated.
JobClass – Job Board Web Application PHP Script Information
JobClass – Job Board Web Application PHP script is easy to install and use, has mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this script will fulfill your needs. This PHP script has a simple, user-friendly interface and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Last Update: 8 October 21
- Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Software Version: PHP 8.x, PHP 7.x, MySQL 5.x
- PHP 7.3 or greater (with all default
- PHP functions enabled including exec(), etc.)
- MySQL 5.6 or greater (The MySQL user need to have a full privilege to manage the database)
- BCMath PHP Extension Ctype PHP Extension Fileinfo
- PHP extension JSON PHP Extension Mbstring
- PHP Extension OpenSSL PHP Extension PDO
- PHP Extension Tokenizer PHP Extension XML
- PHP Extension GD PHP Extension (or Imagick
- PHP Extension) PHP Zip Archive Rewrite Module (Apache or Nginx)
Live Demo Of JobClass – Job Board Web Application PHP Script
If you are interested in the JobClass – Job Board Web Application PHP script, you can check the demo before you use this product. A full, live demo of this CMS script is available here for you; have a look:
Login as Admin
- Username: [email protected]
- Password: 123456
Download JobClass – Job Board Web Application PHP Script For Free
If we made you curious about this product then give it a try and make your business better. The downloading process is so easy; you just need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this script to your CMS, start using it.
JobClass – Job Board Web Application would be an excellent PHP script for your CMS, you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.