Image Converter – Android Source Code is the most used template written by Waqar Muhammad. This application will help you make your work done efficiently. If you are serious and want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. It is fast, secured, and it is regularly updated.
Image Converter – Android Source Code Template Information
Image Converter – Android Source Code template is easy to install and use, has a mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this template will fulfill your needs. This android template has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Last Update: 9 October 2019
- Operating Systems: Android 7.0, Android 8.0, Android 9.0, Android 5.0, Android 6.0
- Files Included: .apk, .java, .xml
- Requires Android 5.0 and Above
Image Converter – Android Source Code Template Features
Image Converter – Android Source Code template has a user-friendly design, intuitive control panel, and a pack of must-have extensions for better App customization. Here are some important features of this template that you should know:
- 1) Image Converter can easily convert images to different formats like PNG, JPEG, GIF, PSD, PDF, AI, HTML, and many more extensions.
- 2) Image Resizer can easily resize images to different sizes.
- 3) Image Rescaller can easily rescale images to different scale sizes.
- 4) Easily can share Convertable, resize and reseller images with friends and family members via social media.
- 5) Easy to use and convert images, Resize images and rescale images on a single click.
- 6) User-friendly and Easy to use.
Download Image Converter – Android Source Code Template For Free
If we made you curious about this product, then give it a try and improve your business. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this template into your CMS, start using it.
Image Converter – Android Source Code would be an excellent template for your application; you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.