Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application is the most used android template written by xscoder. This application will help you make your work done efficiently. If you are serious and want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. It is fast, secured, and it is regularly updated.
Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application Android Template Information
Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application Android template is easy to install and use, has a mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this template will fulfill your needs. This android template has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Current Version:
- Last Update: 1 June 21
- Files Included: .apk, .java, .xml, Layered PSD, HTML
- Software Version: Android 9.0, Android 8.1, Android 8.0, Android 7.2.x, Android 7.1.x, Android 6.0
Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application Template Features
Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application template has a user-friendly design, intuitive control panel, and a pack of must-have extensions for better App customization. Here are some important features of this template that you should know:
- Android Java language – Native Android Studio project – Edit the template as you wish with the power of Android Studio and Java.
- Android 6.0 and above, Universal – Run your app on all Android devices
- Backend with XServer – Built on a great and reliable BaaS that offers many features with just a few clicks, it’s super easy to create and set up a database on XServer.app, as well as use the XServer REST API hosted on your VPS server.
- Browse products in the Home screen – Buyers can find the items they want to buy, search them by Category or keywords, view their info, and add them in your Bag (the Cart).
- Stripe SDK integrated – Buyers can checkout their Bag and choose to pay Cash on delivery/pick up, or pay with Credit Card (the Admin will need a verified Stripe account).
- Like Products – Once you like a product, it goes to the Liked products screen, so you can quickly access them and add them to your Bag for future purchases.
- Account screen with Orders list – The account screen shows your profile photo, full name and a list of the Orders you’ve made.
- Admin -> Manage Orders on the device – Besides managing buyers orders on the Database with a PC, you can access Orders on the app by logging in as ‘admin’. You, as the Admin of the app, will then be able to set Orders status, view buyers’ location on a Map, and contact them. This is useful in case the delivery guy needs to update orders on the way.
- AdMob Interstitial ads – Get some revenue from full-screen advertisement banners.
- Modern, clean design – The UI has been carefully crafted to offer the best user experience to your clients.
- Online Documentation – Read the extensive guide of this template to be able to configure it properly.
- PSD icons included in the package – App and buttons icons are stored into a PSD folder, for easy image replacement.
Live Demo Of Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application Android Template
If you are interested in the Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application android template, you can check the demo before you use this product. A complete, live demo of this application template is available here for you; have a look:
Latest Changelog Of Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application Android Template
Check the latest changelog of the Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application android template here. Before the upgrade, we recommend you keep a backup of your database. Please take a look at all the improvements and bug solving:
June 1, 2021
- Updated to Android Studio 4.2.1
- Updated the ‘onStart()’ function in ‘Home.java’ by using the new ‘FirebaseMessaging.getInstance().getToken()’ function to get the device Token.
- Updated build.gradle’s compile options as follows:
sourceCompatibility = JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
targetCompatibility = JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
Updated the necessary dependencies in build.gradle
April 15, 2021
- Updated to Android Studio 4.1.3
- Updated dependencies in build.gradle
- Edited the ‘openCamera()’ function in the ‘EditProfile.java’ file
- Edited the ‘fireInterstitialAd()’ function in the ‘XServerSDK.java’ file
Download Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application Android Template For Free
If we made you curious about this product, then give it a try and improve your business. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this template into your CMS, start using it.
Grocery | Android Single Food Delivery Store Application would be an excellent android template for your application; you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.