Finder Date – Android Source Code is the most used template written by Krishna Developrs. This application will help you make your work done efficiently. If you are serious and want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. It is fast, secured, and it is regularly updated.
Finder Date – Android Source Code Template Information
Finder Date – Android Source Code template is easy to install and use, has a mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this template will fulfill your needs. This android template has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Last Update: 17 September 2019
- Operating Systems: Android 7.0, Android 8.0, Android 9.0, Android 5.0, Android 6.0
- Files Included: .apk, .java, .xml
- Andriod Studio
Finder Date – Android Source Code Template Features
Finder Date – Android Source Code template has a user-friendly design, intuitive control panel, and a pack of must-have extensions for better App customization. Here are some important features of this template that you should know:
- Simple, but smooth functionality
- Find local singles nearby and start chatting
- Search by photos, location, gender (sex) for free.
- Import photos from your Camera or Facebook
- Easy to login
- Easy to edit profile
- Add all details about you
- Find perfect match
- Like photos and share
- Swipe profile cards for speed matches
- Active photo sharing for users’ engagement
- FREE to view singles’ profiles
- no hidden in-app purchases or credits
- quickly meet women and men in your area
Download Finder Date – Android Source Code Template For Free
If we made you curious about this product, then give it a try and improve your business. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this template into your CMS, start using it.
Finder Date – Android Source Code would be an excellent template for your application; you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.