Get FedEx Shipping API integration PHP script by Harish Rohilla free from here. For a growing business or a company, this CMS tool will help rocket boost growth. Get this fast, secured, and premium CMS free here. The latest updated version of the FedEx Shipping API integration PHP script is available on this site.
FedEx Shipping API integration PHP Script Information
FedEx Shipping API integration PHP script provides an innovative solution for your needs. We are supplying FedEx Shipping API integration premium PHP scripts for free. This PHP script is simple, easy to use, and has a user-friendly interface to modify them with multiple features included with this script easily.
- Current Version:
- Last Update: 31 March 2021
- Files Included: .php, .css, .html, .xml
- Software Version: PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0, PHP 5.1, PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- PHP 5.4+ (Recommended: PHP7 and above)
- PHP CURL Extension Enabled
- Enable Soap on Hosting Server
- Active FedEx Shipping Account
FedEx Shipping API integration PHP Script Features
FedEx Shipping API integration PHP script has responsive design layouts with clean source codes that make it SEO-friendly. There are lots of premium features that offer this PHP script you will like most. List of features that provide FedEx Shipping API integration PHP script in the below:
- Live FedEx Shipping Rates by Postal Code
- Check FedEx Shipping Service Availability by Zip Code
- Create FedEx Shipment
- Track FedEx Shipment via Tracking Number
- Create International Shipping Label
- Generate Multiple Shipment
- FedEx 2 Day Saturday Pickup Label
- FedEx 2 Day COD Label
- FedEx 2 Day Dangerous Goods Label
- FedEx 2 Day On Hold Label
- FedEx 2 day Signature Required Label
- FedEx Ground COD Label
- FedEx Ground On Hold Label
- FedEx Ground Signature Required Label
- Soap WSDL API code
- Parsed Response Data
Download FedEx Shipping API integration PHP Script For Free
As we are providing FedEx Shipping API integration premium PHP script for free, you don’t have to pay us for that. Download the script file and use it wherever you want to use it. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this script to your CMS, start using it.
FedEx Shipping API integration would be an excellent PHP script for your CMS; you can start using it without further delay. After installing it and completing all settings, you are ready to use all the premium features it offers.