BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System is the most used PHP script written by Vebto. This CMS tool will help you make your work done easily. If you are serious and really want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. is fast, secured, and it is being regularly updated.
BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System PHP Script Information
BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System PHP script is easy to install and use, has mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this script will fulfill your needs. This PHP script has a simple, user-friendly interface and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Current Version: 1.3.6
- Last Update: 8 October 21
- Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Software Version: PHP 7.x
- PHP 7.2.5 or higher
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database Server.
Live Demo Of BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System PHP Script
If you are interested in the BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System PHP script, you can check the demo before you use this product. A full, live demo of this CMS script is available here for you; have a look:
Login as Admin
- Username: [email protected]
- Password: demo
Latest Changelog Of BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System PHP Script
Check the very latest changelog of the BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System PHP script here. Before the upgrade, we recommend you keep a backup of your database. Please take a look at all the improvements and bug solving:
- Added Gmail provider for both incoming and outgoing emails.
- Added time based trigger conditions. For example, it’s now possible to close the ticket automatically after a number of hours passed since last user reply.
- Added “mailbox address” trigger condition for checking at what address email that created the ticket arrived.
- Added a fully featured, token based API. It can be used to integrate BeDesk into other projects, native apps and more.
- Added Manage API Access Tokens section in account settings page for creating or revoking API access tokens.
- Added functional API docs. They can be accessed at your-site.com/api-docs url, there’s also a link in account settings page.
- Added filtering functionality to ticket search dialog.
- Added meilisearch integration for ticket and article search.
- Updated datatable design in admin area and added a number of new filters.
- Simplified permission manager. It will now have better descriptions for permissions and rarely used permissions will be hidden behind “advanced” button toggle.
- Clicking envato purchase code in the sidebar will now show details for the purchase.
- New ticket notification will now show ticket subject and category along the new ticket body.
- Improved incoming email quoted reply and signature parsing.
- A more descriptive error message will now be shown if incompatible PHP version is detected.
- Fixed a few issues with sitemap generation.
- Updated laravel and angular to the latest version.
- Custom pages and articles will now support code highlighting for more languages.
- Shown agent display name instead of email in assign ticket dropdown.
- Locale can now be set automatically based on the browser preferences or parameter in the url.
- Help center footer now has two menus editable from menu manager.
- User can now change language and theme without logging in.
- New trigger page will now correctly show validation errors.
- Fixed several issues in ticket search dialog.
- It’s now possible to upload files while on mobile in new ticket form.
- Article content sidebar will now correctly scroll if it’s longer then the article content.
- Fixed an issue with sorting in help center article index.
- Assigning ticket to aggent via trigger will now correctly send notification to the agent.
- Emails and notifications will now be sent in language that user has selected in their account settings page.
- Request received notification will no longer be sent to customer if agent creates a new ticket for that customer.
- Clicking user or article is search dialog will now correctly close the dialog.
- Article order select will now work properly in help center category page.
- Tag manager in new article page will now correctly suggest from all existing tags, instead of only recent tags when typing.
- Email notifications will now have alt tag for all images.
- Fixed an issue where installation might not start properly on some hosting environments.
- Fixed an issue where article content menu would not work sometimes if it has accented characters.
- Fixed a few issues with algolia search provider.
- Copy should work properly on macOS in the text editor.
- Fixed an issue where public image would sometimes be uploaded as private when using s3 to store files.
- Social logins panel in account settings page will now be hidden if all social logins are disabled in settings page.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect article might be shown for a specific url for web crawlers.
- Corrected some visual issues with search input in agent mailbox page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.
Download BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System PHP Script For Free
If we made you curious about this product then give it a try and make your business better. The downloading process is so easy; you just need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this script to your CMS, start using it.
BeDesk – Customer Support Software & Helpdesk Ticketing System would be an excellent PHP script for your CMS, you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.