Android WeatherApp Source Code is the most used android template written by Inspire Coding. This application will help you make your work done efficiently. If you are serious and want to grow your business, this product will help you a lot. It is fast, secured, and it is regularly updated.
Android WeatherApp Source Code Android Template Information
Android WeatherApp Source Code Android template is easy to install and use, has a mobile responsive UI. Let’s hope the features offered by this template will fulfill your needs. This android template has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it’s super easy to modify them with multiple features that are included.
- Last Update: 29 September 2020
- Operating Systems: Android 7.0, Android 8.0, Android 9.0, Android 10.0, Android 6.0
- Files Included: .apk, .db, .java, .xml
- Android Studio
Android WeatherApp Source Code Template Features
Android WeatherApp Source Code template has a user-friendly design, intuitive control panel, and a pack of must-have extensions for better App customization. Here are some important features of this template that you should know:
- Add, reorder and remove cities
- Current weather
- Hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours
- Daily weather forecast for the next 7 days
- Show the current weather of the first city in a widget
- Update the widget every 15 minutes
- Offline / Online mode
- Dark / Light mode
- Support of Celsius and Fahreinheit
- Sunrise, Sunset, Humidity, Wind, Feels like
- MVVM design pattern
- Web API from OpenWeatherMap
- Free for 1000 calls / minute
- A great animation using MotionLayout
- Offline cache using Room
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Kotlin Flow
- Picasso to load the pictures
- All widgets are fully customizable and configurable
Download Android WeatherApp Source Code Android Template For Free
If we made you curious about this product, then give it a try and improve your business. The downloading process is so easy; you need a few seconds. Click the download link below, input this template into your CMS, start using it.
Android WeatherApp Source Code would be an excellent android template for your application; you can start using it without further delay. Do you have any questions? Let us know by writing a comment below.